situation analysis meaning in Hindi
• स्थिति विश्लेषण
|situation: हालत अवस्था ओहदा|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The situation analysis is all about identifying situational factors and their values.
- After an extensive situation analysis, a project or program is developed.
- The purpose of a situation analysis is to understand the marketing problem, in relation to their competitors.
- In the third step, formulation of objectives and strategies based on the situation analysis made earlier was done.
- A situation analysis indicated the existence of several databases within and outside the ministry dealing with HRH, often with similar information fields.
- The customer organisation has to conduct a situation analysis to be able to identify critical risks and mitigate them using an appropriate delivery strategy.
- The first phase of any media plan is the initial market analysis, which consists of a situation analysis and the marketing strategy plan.
- The situation analysis looks at both the macro-environmental factors that affect many firms within the environment and the micro-environmental factors that specifically affect the firm.
- The purpose of the situation analysis is to indicate to a company about the organizational and product position, as well as the overall survival of the business, within the environment.
- According to UNESCO s 2003 Situation Analysis of education in Iraq, the educational system in the Centre / South worsened despite the provision of basics through the Oil for Food Programme.