situate meaning in Hindi
[ 'sitjueit ] sound:
• बैठा देना
• स्थित होना
• जमा कर रखना
• बसा हुआ होना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The capital is El Porvenir, where the airport is situated.
- Ruidoso's perfectly situated for either winter or summer visitors.
- Why are barbecue restaurants situated just in southern and eastern Kansas?
- And well-situated properties are being recycled more than once.
- A spectacularly situated, moderately priced steakhouse steeped in California history.
- The tail is where both of the black boxes were situated.
- Tenke's mining concessions are fortuitously situated, said Shane.
- It is beautifully situated in a park overlooking the Tshopo River.
- You get things situated just so, and you leave it.
- Now peace reigns at the school situated in a Washington suburb.
- put (something somewhere) firmly; "She posited her hand on his shoulder"; "deposit the suitcase on the bench"; "fix your eyes on this spot"
synonyms：fix, posit, deposit
- determine or indicate the place, site, or limits of, as if by an instrument or by a survey; "Our sense of sight enables us to locate objects in space"; "Locate the boundaries of the property"