• पूतिजीव रक्तता
septicemia meaning in Hindisepticemia sentence in Hindi
- Anthrax and the blood-disease septicemia are known to occur.
- Over the following days, she developed septicemia and became delirious.
- However, she suffers from septicemia, and becomes severely dehydrated.
- For cases of septicemia, high doses of penicillin are required.
- A toxicology reported that Shazia died of septicemia or blood poisoning.
- The new born baby girl is in serious condition with septicemia.
- It has been reported to cause septicemia in an immunocompromised patient.
- The Associated Press reported that she died of septicemia resulting from pneumonia.
- Septicemia : Invasion of the bloodstream by a virulent microorganism.
- Kyrastas was hospitalized on March 5 with an acute case of septicemia.
- invasion of the bloodstream by virulent microorganisms from a focus of infection