• सेप्टिक टैंक
• मल-विगलन कुंड
• सैप्टिक टैंक
|septic: पूति गलानेवाला
|tank: तोप से सज्जित
septic tank meaning in Hindiseptic tank sentence in Hindi
- In Massachusetts, beaver dams threaten hundreds of septic tanks and wells annually.
- Many of the holes are thought to be remnants of septic tanks.
- It would be situated between the septic tank and the drain field.
- That noise that sounds like an overworked septic tank on bath night?
- The grass is greener over the septic tank, one book title says.
- Septic tanks have to be desludged regularly to ensure they operate efficiently.
- Q . My septic tank is 2 1 / 2 years old.
- Septic tanks are still used in the older homes of some exurbs.
- Sewer service in the area is provided by individual septic tank systems.
- The baby elephant fell into a giant septic tank and nearly drowned.
- large tank where solid matter or sewage is disintegrated by bacteria