xanthate sentence in Hindi"xanthate" meaning in Hindi
- Certain xanthate salts and bisxanthates ( e . g.
- With the addition of iodomethane, the alkoxide is transformed into a methyl xanthate.
- Sodium ethyl xanthate is predominantly used in the mining industry as a flotation agent.
- Unlike the related sodium ethyl xanthate, the potassium salt exists as an anhydrous salt.
- The higher the ratio of cellulose to combined sulfur, the lower the solubility of the cellulose xanthate.
- Dixanthogen ) are used as RAFT process, also termed MADIX ( macromolecular design via interchange of xanthates ).
- In the first step, a xanthate salt is formed out of the alkoxide and carbon disulfide ( CS 2 ).
- Sodium ethyl xanthate can also be quantified using electrochemical detection methods, which can be combined with some of the above chemical techniques.
- In this step, the xanthate groups are hydrolyzed to regenerate cellulose and release dithiocarbonic acid that later decomposes to carbon disulfide and water:
- The efficiency of the hydrophobic action increases, but the selectivity to ore type decreases with increasing length of the hydrocarbon chain in xanthates.