xanax sentence in Hindi"xanax" meaning in Hindi xanax in a sentence
- Fine said he prescribed Xanax, an antidepressant, for her.
- These days, the pill of choice is the sedative Xanax.
- He took Xanax, a prescription drug used to calm anxiety.
- They also include antianxiety drugs, such as Valium and Xanax.
- She saw a therapist, took Xanax and cried a lot.
- Xanax is the latest craze in prescription drug abuse among teenagers.
- He takes psychotropics, like Xanax, to control these emotions.
- Imagine Diane Keaton playing a health-food fiend addicted to Xanax.
- Do we live in a world of Xanax and Ambien and isolation?
- Xanax is intended to help calm people with anxiety and panic disorders.