wickliffe sentence in Hindi"wickliffe" meaning
- A post office called Wickliffe has been in operation since 1843.
- Governor Wickliffe blamed a loosely managed Board of Currency in Louisiana.
- Wickliffe married his second wife, Anna Davis Anderson in 1870.
- His family home, Wickliffe, was on Eastern Neck Island.
- Burns was found guilty of murder of Michael Quinlivan near Wickliffe.
- Wickliffe, Ohio-based Lubrizol said the dire warnings are overblown.
- Wickliffe received a strong education in public school and through private tutors.
- In his early life, Wickliffe was known to Bullitt County court.
- Neither was Wickliffe loyal to the Jacksonian platform, however.
- Wickliffe lost to anti-lottery Democrats led by Murphy James Foster.