veiling sentence in Hindi"veiling" meaning
- The second dark room is " The Veiling ."
- A new family law was annulled, and veiling became obligatory.
- The effect was always one of veiling clothes to soften their look.
- A vivid example is women's hejab, the obligatory veiling.
- Veiling, in this context, starts to sound benign.
- Alliance among ports could become a counter-veiling power.
- Does he plan to enhance his prestige by veiling himself in mystery?
- Even among this population, veiling depended on social class and location.
- Murder proved an effective method of terrorizing women into re-veiling.
- And why did he stop veiling it in 1951?