veiled sentence in Hindi"veiled" meaning
- Understanding, though, comes veiled and only in partial measure.
- She described the effort as " veiled racism ."
- The ambassador also delivered a veiled threat to the Moi administration.
- Veiled women sat cross-legged in the dirt and cried.
- Skirts are veiled in layers of tulle with whispers of embroidery.
- Surprise, veiled dejection and dreams of getting out of debt.
- But there are no thinly veiled treatises on gender relations here.
- What follows is either a devastating setback or another veiled opportunity.
- Virtually all of the women in the marketplace are now veiled.
- In moments of cataclysmic intensity these veiled forces rupture our universe.