upstroke sentence in Hindi"upstroke" meaning in Hindi
- Sabre-saw blades generally cut on the upstroke.
- Every careless upstroke left the newsprint paper my school supplied shredded and smeared.
- Outstretched, the forelimbs were probably capable of full upstrokes necessary for flapping flight.
- This force is developed primarily through the less powerful upstroke of the flapping motion.
- The upstroke does not cancel out the downstroke.
- Bending the wing on the upstroke helps, but it's not required.
- In the upstroke, one frets the third string first, reversing the rolling action.
- The style is characterized chord chops on the offbeat, sometimes called " upstrokes ".
- In Robinson's model, both the downstroke and the upstroke would have been powerful.
- Members come from local bands jamSKwAd, Upstroke Mayhem, and No Ca $ h Value.