unlovable sentence in Hindi"unlovable" meaning in Hindi unlovable in a sentence
- Poor Dimmesdale is a dour, totally unlovable Puritan prig.
- will stop loving me .'They will be unlovable.
- How do we respond to someone who is genuinely ugly and unlovable?
- But since when did we not love the unlovable in this country?
- The belief that we are unlovable seems to be prevalent.
- I know that does not mean I am unlovable.
- Bodie and Doyle were hard, gritty and unlovable.
- He had never been loved and became unlovable.
- Walter Matthau was so unlovable he was irresistible.
- People with depression often view themselves as unlovable, helpless, doomed or deficient.