unloosing sentence in Hindi"unloosing" meaning in Hindi unloosing in a sentence
- Federal purse strings finally will be unloosed after years of neglect.
- I unloosed a long cast, just in front of the redfish.
- The slaughter in Colorado has unloosed the usual gush of therapy-talk.
- The epidemic of negativism, once unloosed, finds few mortals immune to injury.
- Our hourlong tour refreshed our memories of stalactites and stalagmites and unloosed our imaginations.
- Ni�o passes to unloose a shower of petals.
- Crying is found to be not enough for the heart to unloose its great emotions.
- In particular, it has unloosed Nazis and their deeds as acceptable analogies for perceived political misdeeds.
- By throwing down the gauntlet to God, he unloosed an unholy ruckus that has roiled the land.
- The Tarlac River spilled over and the unloosed waters tore open a new channel half a mile wide.