tackinesses sentence in Hindi"tackinesses" meaning in Hindi
- Is there any way I can get rid of that tackiness?
- Missing action, for even a few seconds, and commercial tackiness.
- Of course, tackiness and bad taste are not illegal.
- Despite the tackiness of the joke, it was a triumphant moment.
- His new film is a veritable anthology of erotic tackiness.
- He bounced around, telling sellers to play down tackiness.
- The director's mastery of tackiness is almost endearing.
- Both shows concern shamelessl9 sUupid families who wallow in their abject tackiness.
- Hydrogenated polybutenes are used in a wide variety of tackiness.
- The tackiness of the paste enables the components to stay in place.