tacked sentence in Hindi"tacked" meaning in Hindi
- And keep a list of possible deductions tacked above your desk.
- A clipping of a newspaper editorial is tacked to his wall.
- He tacked in front of Phil Gramm and took his wind.
- Medaphis ( MEDA ) tacked on $ 1 to $ 16.
- Maps marking delivery routes are tacked to the scoop shop walls.
- Confronted by a veto threat from Clinton, the Republicans tacked.
- There I saw a sign tacked up on the bulletin board.
- The tacked-on feel-good ending is utterly false.
- Those invitates are tacked next to the middle school baseball schedule.
- First Union tacked on 56 cents to $ 30.58.