symposiums sentence in Hindi"symposiums" meaning in Hindi symposiums in a sentence
- The symposium was held last month at Vanderbilt University in Nashville.
- Lee cited the symposium as one neutral forum in recent years.
- Scholars at a leading Mexico City university organized a goatsucker symposium.
- The topic of this year's symposium is price stability.
- They are the subject of scholarly papers and symposiums in universities.
- Wilson said at an aerospace symposium in Los Angeles last month.
- Zonic said that his trip to this symposium is very important.
- Washington : American Rivers holds the annual National Urban Rivers Symposium.
- Washington : Bank Administration Institute's Payments System Strategy Symposium.
- Washington : Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation Community Investment sponsors Home Ownership Symposium.