shofar sentence in Hindi"shofar" meaning in Hindi shofar in a sentence
- Each blast of the shofar brought renewed hope in the men.
- Gobble a juicy Goliath Burger and snap up a souvenir shofar.
- They hadn't seen a shofar for three years.
- We are busy blowing the shofar alerting our merciful but vengeful God.
- But when they blow the shofar I run out of the shul.
- Let the rabbi come to them with the shofar, they pleaded.
- You hear a loud chorus of shofars, some off-pitch,
- Epcar last Saturday gave a class in how to sound a shofar.
- The shofar itself can be a symbol for many things,
- The Torah commands its people to hear the shofar on Rosh Hashana.