scalded sentence in Hindi"scalded" meaning in Hindi
- Donnie had skin grafts from being scalded in a bathtub there.
- Meanwhile, pack okra firmly in hot, scalded pint jars.
- Add about 1 / 2 cup scalded milk in a stream.
- Pour scalded milk over cornmeal, sugar, salt and butter.
- Brazil was scalded by its recent defensive lapses and laid back.
- Tomatoes with scalded spots or blossom-end rot can be eaten.
- Slowly whisk in the scalded milk, whisking gently until completely blended.
- The carcasses are scalded, singed, shaved and chilled.
- But her quick action hadn't prevented Jack from being scalded.
- 3 / 4 cup milk, scalded and cooled to lukewarm