scalation sentence in Hindi"scalation" meaning in Hindi scalation in a sentence
- Koi varieties are distinguished by coloration, patterning, and scalation.
- Head scalation includes 7-11 subocular and fourth supralabial scales.
- Scalation may either be metallic, nacreous ( calico ) or matte.
- It varies in body size, shape, scalation, and coloration.
- Scalation very similar to " Rhinophis oxyrhynchus ".
- Varieties are distinguished by coloration, patterning, and scalation.
- Scalation among sea snakes is highly variable.
- The three species of short-tailed pythons can be distinguished by small differences in head scalation.
- They are collectively called "'file snakes "'due to their unusual scalation.
- Head scalation same as " Xenocalamus bicolor ", except no supraoculars and two postoculars.