roustabout sentence in Hindi"roustabout" meaning in Hindi
- Here are those roustabout vaudevillians, Jackie " Moms"
- A thousand roustabouts, aerialists and equestrians began looking for work.
- The circus train held 400 performers and roustabouts of the circus.
- The new roustabouts share the rig with tour groups during the day.
- In private, he is just kind of a roustabout.
- _Roustabouts ( and you thought Elvis had left the building ).
- He also worked as a roustabout in the woolshed at Toorale Station.
- Everyone is killed, except the narrator and the roustabout.
- Sofie tries to leave her fortuneteller life behind by becoming a roustabout.
- Seamen earned $ 634, mail carriers $ 647 and roustabouts $ 651.