rousettus sentence in Hindi"rousettus" meaning in Hindi rousettus in a sentence
- *Chiroptera Specialist Group 1996 . " Rousettus celebensis " . 2006 IUCN Red List of Threatened Species.
- The two traditionally recognized suborders of bats are the echolocation; with the exception of the genus " Rousettus ", megabats do not.
- One isolate was detected in France in 1999 when a fruit bat ( " Rousettus egypticus " ), which had been displaying signs of aggression, died.
- Before the arrival of Europeans, the only mammals in the island were six endemic bat species, including " Rousettus ", a large fruit bat that was eaten by locals.
- In the Comoros, it roosts in caves, both lava tubes and shallower structures; it was found to share one cave on Grande Comore with another bat, " Rousettus obliviosus ".
- In contrast to the microbats, the fruit bats do not use echolocation ( with one exception, the Egyptian fruit bat " Rousettus egyptiacus ", which uses high-pitched tongue clicks to navigate in caves ).
- The second proposes that laryngeal echolocation had a single origin in Chiroptera, was subsequently lost in the family Pteropodidae ( all megabats ), and later evolved as a system of tongue-clicking in the genus " Rousettus ".
- The second is that laryngeal echolocation had a single origin in Chiroptera, was subsequently lost in the family Pteropodidae ( all megabats ), and later evolved as a system of tongue-clicking in the genus " Rousettus ".
- However, recent results show that there are at least two species of bats, frugivorous bat ( " Rousettus leschenaultii " ) and insectivorous bat ( " Hipposideros armiger " ), that retain their ability of vitamin C production.
- This species has hunted bats in several cases from the Lander's horseshoe bat ( " Rhinolophus landeri " ), the smallest known vertebrate prey species known for this eagle-owl, to " Rousettus " fruit bats that weigh over.