rightward sentence in Hindi"rightward" meaning in Hindi rightward in a sentence
- The rightward, if independent-minded, tilt is significant.
- Bush tempers his rightward leanings with the theme of compassionate conservatism.
- What changes would a rightward swing make in dealings with Israel?
- And stop running rightward against Gramm when your main competition is Wilson.
- As the Republicans have shifted rightward, so has Clinton.
- For whatever reason, the Clinton administration's rightward list continues.
- His rift with the Kennedys sent the singer on a journey rightward.
- In moving rightward, you seem to cede the independents to McCain.
- The mismatch in thrust caused the plane to veer rightward.
- In statewide and federal elections it has been moving rightward as well.