repatriations sentence in Hindi"repatriations" meaning in Hindi
- They jeered at U . N . calls for repatriation now.
- But not everyone in Tallahassee welcomed the new policy of repatriation.
- A sense of urgency is evident in the latest repatriation effort.
- Nomura was interned until his repatriation to Japan in August 1942.
- The leaders had initially promised to comply with the repatriation order.
- If they do not return voluntarily, they will face repatriation.
- The repatriation is separate from inquiries being conducted into his disappearance.
- Arabs say more than 800, 000 Palestinians qualify for repatriation.
- But the majority are determined in their demand for early repatriation.
- It was the largest repatriation ever undertaken by UNHCR in Africa.