refunded sentence in Hindi"refunded" meaning in Hindi
- The method involves " pre-refunded " bonds.
- If a request cannot be filled, money will be refunded.
- Coverdell said he refunded the company the net amount this year.
- Those profits, it said, should be refunded to customers.
- It can also be refunded, minus a small penalty fee.
- The car deposit would be refunded once a person leaves Mexico.
- Samuel said $ 52, 281 was refunded to defrauded customers.
- Anyone who bought $ 20 tickets will be refunded the difference.
- An additional 69.95 was refunded for the review lessons.
- Agergaard said her next battle will be getting the fines refunded.