refulgent sentence in Hindi"refulgent" meaning in Hindi
- Ms . Sutherland's refulgent sound and grandeur would seem all wrong for the role.
- Done in refulgent gold, the text becomes the shimmering surface of a body of water.
- The faithful members of the Church were attracted by the purity of life and refulgent smile of Fr.
- He fled into Ma'an Hills to rendezvous with the remnants of Liu Bei's once-refulgent army.
- She never missed a nuance . " Critic J . Brooks Atkinson praised Claire for her " refulgent comic intelligence ".
- Cao Xiu was shocked when he witnessed the grandeur display of He Qi's refulgent navy so he paused the attack and withdrew.
- The auditorium is unmatched for its refulgent splendor, with gilded galaxies of whorls and gold walls with sculpted motifs from the Bible and mythology.
- She is Most Holy Mother of all the members of Christ, and reigns in heaven with her Son, her body and soul refulgent with heavenly glory.
- Eaglen sang the three Bruennhildes with a gloriously ample, warm and refulgent tone; a wide range of color and dynamics; and endearing personal warmth and directness.
- Edmund Knox ( nicknamed Evoe ), Fitzgerald's father, was a journalist who rose to be the editor of Punch, a post well paid and refulgent.