pitying sentence in Hindi"pitying" meaning in Hindi pitying in a sentence
- He is at once self-critical and self-pitying.
- Not whining, not self-pitying, just brutally honest.
- Tansi said in parting, " leave the pitying for God.
- Dusty shakes his head and gives me a pitying look.
- I urge you not to think of yourself in that pitying light,
- My friends were gazing solemnly at me with pitying eyes.
- It's self-pitying and sardonic, arty and maudlin.
- "And yet she's not particularly self-pitying.
- More, they adapted, needing no covering or heating or pitying.
- Their mutually self-pitying spat had everything but a log cabin.