patination sentence in Hindi"patination" meaning in Hindi patination in a sentence
- "The patination wasn't nice enough,"
- If patination has flaked off, repatination may be recommended.
- He also incorporates metal and metal patination in the projects.
- For artworks, patination is often deliberately accelerated by applying chemicals with heat.
- She was expert in the techniques of bronze casting and patination of bronze.
- Pre patinated finishes are available from certain manufacturers to expedite the natural patination process.
- In marine climates, the entire patination process can take seven to nine years.
- They have hints of radiant color due to the natural patination process in the tomb.
- Further information is available on copper patination.
- The statue features a horse and rider, created in bronze with very dark patination.