patinas sentence in Hindi"patinas" meaning in Hindi patinas in a sentence
- But of course, Steve has a pretty quirky patina himself.
- They want to create a patina of good guy-ness.
- You almost want this kind of patina on these early pieces.
- The first lady's bronze will have a pink patina.
- Dealers say the most prized ornaments come with a fetching patina.
- It was nice to do this without that cynical 90s patina.
- Beneath the patina of economic abundance, business competition is intensifying.
- Add a coat of paint or keep the natural aged patina.
- But in this country, Momix's patina needs buffing.
- Patina is the name given to tarnish on copper based metals.