ousia sentence in Hindi"ousia" meaning in Hindi
- The unqualified answer of what is white is the ousia of white.
- Mankind is not absorbed into the God's ousia or hypostases or energies in theosis.
- Ousia is thus the answer to the question of " what is being " when the question is without qualification.
- Their formula was that the Father and Son are'like in ousia'( E????? ???'?P???? ).
- Since all fathers beget sons that are like them in ousia, this must be so of the Sabellian heresy.
- The starting point of the scholarly controversy is the disputed meaning of the Greek concept of " ousia ".
- In Eastern Orthodox theology, God's uncreatedness or being or essence in Greek is called " ousia ".
- Jesus was God in essence, being, and / or nature ( ousia ), which the Latin fathers translated as substantia.
- While Vladimir Lossky defines the ousia of God as " all that subsists by itself and which has not its being in another.
- They held that the Son was like the Father in some sense but that even to speak of " ousia " was impertinent speculation.