ocular sentence in Hindi"ocular" meaning in Hindi
- This is called the vestibulo-ocular reflex ( VOR ).
- There are many diseases known to cause ocular or visual changes.
- Ocular dysmetria makes it difficult to focus vision onto one object.
- They do not directly treat ocular disease with medications or surgery.
- Eye very small, not half the length of the ocular.
- Diameter of the eye ?the length of the ocular shield.
- Both ocular retractors give off some short anterior pedal branches distally.
- After 1880, an ocular malady impaired his ability to paint.
- This gene may be a candidate gene for hereditary ocular diseases.
- In the late 1950s he studied vitreous and other ocular tissues.