oberon sentence in Hindi"oberon" meaning in Hindi oberon in a sentence
- Britten's Puck is pitiably under the power of Oberon.
- In this case, Oberon feels sorry for the weaker person.
- Anthony Dean Griffey, another tenor, was the steady Oberon.
- It's bust-a-gut time for Oberon.
- The name Oberon was derived from Umbriel, the year before.
- Oberon arrives, and asks Corwin for some of his blood.
- Oberon tells Corwin that the raven will follow him through shadow.
- The compiler is written on Oberon-2 and compiles itself.
- After leaving Oberon in 2011, she briefly worked at Zynga.
- Scott befriended Brown's assistant, a dwarf named Oberon.