notches sentence in Hindi"notches" meaning in Hindi
- PrintMaster Gold's floppy disk version is top-notch.
- The four starters definitely need to step it up a notch,
- Miami Lakes showed Lester as a top-notch land planner,
- So what if it means loosening another notch on the belt?
- I wanted to come in and pick things up a notch.
- Incredible athletes, top-notch college basketball and March Madness.
- And club officials say the AMC loses money in Pinkham Notch.
- The Rabb REIT is only a few notches up from Arlington.
- It would also be another notch on Joshua's alpenstock.
- The V notch allows the saw to cut into the work.