missuses sentence in Hindi"missuses" meaning in Hindi missuses in a sentence
- The Missus takes one look at Babe and thinks Christmas dinner!
- He and the missus will be off on a Caribbean vacation.
- The missus wants him to get a job doing anything else.
- Garsh, Missus Tucker, geethanxlots fr'inviting me.
- Santa said to the missus, whipping out his sunglasses.
- I can't imagine being anyone else's missus !"
- He was originally a " missus dominicus " in Swabia.
- Sometimes, can't-misses end up playing like the missus.
- The missus was filthy, there was blood everywhere.
- Now, Hibbert is back as a missus.