misstatement sentence in Hindi"misstatement" meaning in Hindi misstatement in a sentence
- The overpayments result from errors by caseworkers or misstatements by applicants.
- Many leading scientists are disturbed by the book's scientific misstatements.
- Agars said the ATP accepted responsibility for the initial misstatement.
- Bond also said Nixon's campaign has been riddled with misstatements.
- Myhrvold repeatedly acknowledged that he made misstatements in e-mail memos.
- A : That's a bit of a misstatement.
- Bush said Gore's misstatements should matter to voters.
- These misstatements are central to the Court's order.
- Much of that misstatement came from free samples counted as paid circulation.
- The misstatement of the law goes beyond a few bad poll workers.