mineralisation sentence in Hindi"mineralisation" meaning in Hindi
- Quartz and iron mineralisation can be detected in outcrops and subsoil.
- A private company wanted to start mining this mineralisation in 2010.
- Late stage hydrothermal mineralisation has filled the joints with pectolite.
- Reconnaissance exploration for both oxide and sulphide mineralisation is planned.
- The mineralisation begins at surface and extends to depths of at least.
- The deposit also contains lesser phosphate mineralisation associated with apatite.
- This mode of preservation is known as authigenic mineralisation.
- Its degree of sclerotisation or mineralisation determines how the cuticle responds to deformation.
- About 100 Ma later a second uranium mineralisation formed.
- Copper and cobalt mineralisation occur within the ore shale.