meaninglessnesses sentence in Hindi"meaninglessnesses" meaning in Hindi
- About three days ago, it had shrunk nearly to meaninglessness.
- This exploration of meaninglessness is a hallmark of existentialism and absurdism.
- This added more meaninglessness to an already meaningless baseball season.
- Fincher's attitude, apparently, is that meaninglessness is all.
- The very meaninglessness of life forces man to create his own meaning.
- The meaninglessness of Tuesday's vote is indicated by its unanimity.
- There's lots of noise, fast cuts, and meaninglessness.
- Afterwards Millstatt fell into meaninglessness and the monastic buildings decayed.
- The series examined the decadence and meaninglessness of modern, western life.
- Friends watched with pity as my life deteriorated into a pile of meaninglessness.