manganeses sentence in Hindi"manganeses" meaning in Hindi manganeses in a sentence
- A festival in Manganeses de la Polvorosa has stopped dropping a goat from the church steeple onto a tarp below; the goats are now lowered with ropes.
- "' Manganeses de la Lampreana "'( ) is a municipality located in the INE ), the municipality has a population of 696 inhabitants.
- "' Manganeses de la Polvorosa "'( ) is a municipality located in the INE ), the municipality has a population of 812 inhabitants.
- In the town of Manganeses de La Polvorosa, a goat is dropped from the church belfry _ and caught by townspeople holding a blanket below _ to honor a patron saint.
- Under pressure from animal rights activists, the northwestern town of Manganeses de la Polvorosa will forgo the annual tradition of tossing a goat from a bell tower, officials said Tuesday.
- The councilors of Manganeses, however, said the town will not take responsibility for the " behaviors of the participants in the spectacle, " the state news agency EFE reported.
- Animal rights groups here and abroad have long complained about Spain's bullfights and town fiestas like the one in Manganeses de la Polvoroso, where a goat is dropped from a church tower onto a sheet.
- Hundreds of tourists, neighboring townspeople and villagers marched with the goat through the streets of Manganeses de la Polvorosa Saturday and cheered as young men hurled the goat from the belfry in what is recognized as a village coming-of-age ritual.
- The adjacent municipalities of Benavente are Villanueva de Azoague, Manganeses de la Polvorosa, Santa Cristina de la Polvorosa, Villabr�zaro, San Crist�bal de Entrevi�as, Castrogonzalo, Santa Colomba de las Monjas and Arcos de la Polvorosa, all of them belonging to Province of Zamora.