lodges sentence in Hindi"lodges" meaning in Hindi
- Jack took Henry Cabot Lodge's Senate seat in 1952.
- The doctors never took out the bullet that lodged his spine.
- See, we were at a lodge meeting . . ..
- He likened it to spending time in a ceremonial sweat lodge.
- Calling the charges lodged against him " spurious,"
- We stayed a few days in a small rain forest lodge.
- Everyone in the market has focused on limitedservice and economy lodging.
- Sweat-lodge participants sit beneath willow branches covered with blankets.
- That'll blow away debris that could lodge under keys.
- Amboseli Serena Lodge overlooks a watering hole on the Amboseli River.