lineament sentence in Hindi"lineament" meaning in Hindi
- Over the years Hardin had taken on the lineaments of evil.
- It consists of wide double walled sinuous lineaments ( Voyager images.
- Lineaments have also been identified on other planets and their moons.
- She has laid out the lineaments of her life in three autobiographies.
- Another lineament may form the eastern rim of the lava dome complex.
- Local fault zones and lineaments also contribute to the geomorphology.
- Wolf Island is the southerly island on the lineament.
- Mount Pirongia and Mount Karioi are part of a lineament in the group.
- The Abberley Hills to their north also form a part of this lineament.
- The volcano forms a lineament with Saxani and Isluga.