lanthanum sentence in Hindi"lanthanum" meaning in Hindi lanthanum in a sentence
- Samarium can also be obtained by reducing its oxide with lanthanum.
- Examples include : rubidium, barium, uranium, and lanthanum.
- Lanthanum is separated as a double salt with ammonium nitrate by crystallization.
- More economically viable alloys using mischmetal instead of lanthanum were soon developed.
- This version was higher in lanthanum and lower in neodymium.
- Monazite is an important ore for thorium, lanthanum, and cerium.
- He discovered the elements lanthanum, erbium and terbium.
- Cerium hexaboride, like lanthanum hexaboride, slowly evaporates during the cathode operation.
- Giesel isolated from pitchblende a lanthanum-containing fraction which showed unique properties.
- Each test released a plume of dispersed radioactive lanthanum.