landdrost sentence in Hindi"landdrost" meaning in Hindi landdrost in a sentence
- During the administrative office of a Landdrost there is no municipal council.
- The ordinance permitted couples to be married by a landdrost and two heemraden.
- Said to be named after Charles Frederick Warden, landdrost of Harrismith from 1884 to 1900.
- The field cornet was subject to the landdrost of the district and acted as his representative.
- Krogh later become Landdrost of Middelburg.
- In 1984 the " Landdrost " became the first mayor of the new city Almere.
- In 1805 the growing village of Roodezand was renamed'Tulbagh'and a landdrost was stationed there.
- The East Frisian Landdrost Boing of Oldersum came to Maria's rescue and drove the invaders out of Jeverland.
- During the initial period of inhabitation a special, government-appointed officer was installed, known as the " Landdrost ".
- The latter swore him in on 14 February 1804, at which time Graaff-Reinet had been without a permanent landdrost since 1801.