kanchana sentence in Hindi"kanchana" meaning in Hindi kanchana in a sentence
- It was designed by Thai engineer Kimchuang ( Kanchana ) Hengsuwanit.
- Ganga tells him that Kanchana and her paternal uncle go outside.
- The bodies are then buried in Kanchana's own ground.
- A recording was made by David Measham for Unicorn Kanchana.
- Johnson made several recordings on the Unicorn-Kanchana label.
- Kanchana is ill-treated by her mother-in-law.
- Ponnammal gradually begins to realise what the value of Kanchana.
- She and Bhanumati asks Pushpanathan to bring Kanchana back home.
- Bhanumathi dies and transfers all her wealth to Kanchana's son.
- He tells about that to Kanchana and her paternal uncle.