kampucheans sentence in Hindi"kampucheans" meaning in Hindi
- It was the center of a Kampuchean empire stretching across southeast Asia.
- Again the Vietnamese withdrew and the Kampucheans resumed their attacks.
- Despite the ferocity of the Vietnamese retaliation, the Kampuchean Government remained defiant.
- The guerrilla forces of the party were baptized as the Kampuchean Revolutionary Army.
- The Kampuchean People's Revolutionary Party.
- The defeats prompted much of the Kampuchean leadership to evacuate towards the western region of the country.
- However, behind the scenes, Kampuchean leaders continued to fear what they perceived as Vietnamese expansionism.
- After a love affair with a Kampuchean medical student, she became pregnant and had a daughter.
- Vietnamese forces quickly counter-attacked, regaining their territory and invading the Kampuchean island of Koh Wai.
- Radio and television were under the direction of the Kampuchean Radio and Television Commission, created in 1983.