jotting sentence in Hindi"jotting" meaning in Hindi jotting in a sentence
- He'd begin with jottings and drawings, faces first.
- He said Selena had a habit of impulsively jotting down lyrics.
- Among her jottings : " Is this of the Lord?
- Jotting down questions for the first Tiger Woods news conference:
- Buck could not help jotting down a few words the night before.
- Opposing counsels are provided white quill pens for jotting notes.
- He has been jotting notes on small yellow legal pads.
- PORTABLE SOLUTIONS : Digital Pen Recalls Your On-the-Run Jottings
- Now the phone is jangling and Finch is jotting figures.
- Groening follows the script carefully, jotting down notes for the writers.