ixion sentence in Hindi"ixion" meaning in Hindi
- It is named after Ixion, a figure from Greek mythology.
- Ixion was expelled from Olympus and blasted with a thunderbolt.
- Lear's remark is a reference to the fate of Ixion.
- Ixion failed in restraining his lust for Hera, thus fathering the Centaurs.
- In the near-infrared the spectrum of Ixion is flat and featureless.
- Zeus found Ixion sleeping in a field and created a cloud figure of Hera.
- Zeus laid the figure, who was later named Nephele, next to Ixion.
- Zeus ordered Hermes to bind Ixion to a winged fiery wheel that was always spinning.
- More recent estimates suggest that Ixion has a high albedo and is smaller than Ceres.
- Ixion is moderately red ( slightly redder than 50000 Quaoar ) in the visible light.