indri sentence in Hindi"indri" meaning in Hindi indri in a sentence
- Different indri groups typically sing sequentially, responding to one another.
- Most legends establish a closer relationship between the indri and humans.
- The indri cries in mourning for his brother who went astray.
- The indri is laurel family featuring prominently in the diet.
- Indri meat is prized as a delicacy in some regions.
- Unlike any other living lemur, the indri has only a rudimentary tail.
- An indri caught him and carried him to safety.
- However, many Malagasy people do believe that the indri worships the sun.
- Some lemurs, such as the indri, use crypsis to camouflage themselves.
- There are also widespread " fady " about indri and sifakas.