hones sentence in Hindi"hones" meaning in Hindi
- Maybe teaching pros could hone their games and join the fun.
- Sporting clays are designed to hone a number of shooting skills.
- He circled the globe to hone his tactical skills and fitness.
- A honed Johnson is about as sharp as a sushi knife.
- Indeed, this year it looks more finely honed than ever.
- Instead we should rededicate ourselves to honing the goals of government.
- It can also be a good way to hone your game.
- These 11 creative activities help kids hone their critical thinking skills.
- Then we honed down the sections which best carried the story.
- Hosker honed his political skills within the Democratic Party in Massachusetts.