galleried sentence in Hindi"galleried" meaning in Hindi galleried in a sentence
- It still has its original galleried interior with pews and pulpit.
- The galleried upper floor is used as office space by the architects.
- Its central space had a galleried top-lit dome.
- It is the only surviving galleried London coaching inn.
- The galleried lecture theatre has been gutted and is now subdivided into two seminar rooms.
- So far, she and her husband have galleried Barber in seven tournaments this year alone.
- A galleried hall rises through the ground and upper floors and served as a ball room.
- The galleried interior is plainly finished.
- This system combined galleried schoolrooms and smaller classrooms for use in conjunction with monitors and pupil teachers.
- High set windows to the south and west of the small teaching rooms also accommodated galleried classes.