gallbladders sentence in Hindi"gallbladders" meaning in Hindi gallbladders in a sentence
- Last July, Goza, 79, had a gallbladder operation.
- Johnson was in Texas recovering from gallbladder surgery at the time.
- He produced a tiny brown stone, then a moldy gallbladder.
- And how does she know I no longer have a gallbladder?
- That's not so with a slippery, diseased gallbladder.
- Nancy Lopez underwent successful surgery last Tuesday to remove her gallbladder.
- CBS at 10 : Stopping the illegal trade in bear gallbladders.
- She had experienced a gallbladder attack, the doctor explained carefully.
- Shiokawa was hospitalized last week with an inflammation of his gallbladder.
- He had his gallbladder removed at Swedish Medical Center in Denver.