friskiness sentence in Hindi"friskiness" meaning in Hindi
- The wine's youth explains part of its friskiness.
- Ms . van Kipnis showed off her usual clarity and an engaging friskiness.
- The production's friskiness never lets up.
- A century ago, this friskiness invited death from a whaleman's harpoon.
- You're certainly not paying for friskiness, because this is no speed demon.
- Still, Walsh's company handles the melancholy and the friskiness with equal dexterity.
- Indicative of the new friskiness is a 1936 Lincoln Zephyr, called the High Life Mobile.
- In sneakers and jeans, Schneider projects eternal friskiness, though at 47, he is the elder.
- Duets for pat waing and the oboelike hne have the flexibility and friskiness of Ornette Coleman's jazz.
- Although Berlin could turn a phrase, he lacked Gershwin's refined sense of satire and verbal friskiness.