frippery sentence in Hindi"frippery" meaning in Hindi frippery in a sentence
- Behind such frippery, however, lies a very serious business.
- But unlike that first car, this one shuns most of the fripperies.
- Tuesday night's story needs no television frippery.
- You know the kind of loquacious frippery I mean.
- To her, a hat is not frippery but a source of happiness.
- No matter what frippery the movie puts her through, she is radiant.
- Fashion leads to westernization, and westernization leads to frippery civilization said Vivekanda.
- This isn't frippery, she stressed.
- One certainly wishes that Palin's pauses for comic frippery were more inspired.
- "We are not here for fripperies, " the bishop thunders.